WHAT YOU WILL LEARN WITH THIS BOOK
- Why employee engagement is at an all-time low, and why the strategies you are currently using are actually hurting your business.
- Why, in this economy, the relationships you build with your employees are more important than the relationships you build with your customers.
- Understand and appreciate why now is the time for a new approach to employee engagement, and why employee engagement is your only competitive advantage.
- How leaders can increase employee performance, while increasing their stress and improving their profits.
- What strategies you need to grab hold of your own career, and put yourself in charge of your own success.
- Why it takes both the right leadership and the right employees, working together to build cultures the inspire innovation, drive and personal responsibly.
Own It: Redefining Responsibility is a must read for anyone looking for an innovative approach to the challenge of employee engagement. In this powerful work, Meridith reveals how this economy has changed, why engaging today’s employees is different, and specifically what you need to do build a team that is as passionate about your organization as you are. This book needs to be on the reading list of any leader who is looking for cutting edge ideas on how to build and attract top talent in the new economy.
Meridith Elliott Powell has done it again! Just when you didn’t think that she could top her latest bestselling book “Winning In The Trust & Value Economy”, Meridith hits a home run with “Own It: Redefining Responsibility ”! Gallup has reported that 70%+ of today’s employees have just checked out! “Own It: Redefining Responsibility” is a practical how-to book for professionals and business managers that want to master the skill of employee engagement. If you manage any employees or just want to know why you’re not “engaged” in your own job, you need to read “Own It: Redefining Responsibility”!
Meridith Elliott Powell has done it again! Own It: Redefining Responsibility is truly exceptional because it reveals a surprising truth...that employee engagement is everybody's responsibility, not just management's. Meridith shares practical, effective practices and principles both for leadership to develop the engaged culture and for employees to own their crucial roles in developing unstoppable teams. Own It: Redefining Responsibility will inspire readers to collaborate and win the engagement challenge!
YOU CAN BUY THIS BOOK FROM
NOT AVAILABLE IN ONLINE YET